Valero Gas Station Lighting Upgrade in Georgia
|HOURS OF OPERATION||12/day||12/day|
|DAYS OF OPERATION||365/year||365/year|
The Customer partnered with Future Energy Solutions through the Gold Initiative program. Designed to provide an outstanding state-of-the-art energy efficient lighting system, the Gold Initiative solution did not only improve the Customer’s light levels but significantly reduced their electricity consumption.
After a detailed analyses by our team of engineers, the Custom Lighting Solution was designed and approved by the Customer. The new system was supplied and installed by Future Energy Solutions without any upfront costs to the Customer. The business now features a brand new efficient lighting system that is fully supported by the FES Maintenance team. Other benefits of the FES funded solution are described below.
- Improved lighting efficiency
- Lower kilowatt consumption
- Reduction in overall spend on energy and maintenance
- No capital expenditure
- Substantial reduction in energy consumption of 66%
- Elimination of maintenance costs & lamp replacements as cost transfers to Future Energy Solutions under the Gold Initiative program
- Increased lighting levels and improved working environment
- Carbon emission and green benefits which flow from using less energy and being more energy-efficient
- Creation of an energy price hedge in respect of the cost savings being fixed for the life of the contract
DISCLAIMER OF THIRD-PARTY ENDORSEMENT
Images may depict third parties by name, trademark, product or otherwise. Such depiction is not intended to, nor should be construed to suggest any endorsement by such third party of FES, its products or programs. Images shown are intended only to demonstrate the performance of FES products at completed project sites.
from the Road