Future Energy Solutions is seeking Project Electrical Engineers in Fort Lauderdale
The position involves energy savings and specifying correct lighting solutions for a variety of applications through custom web based applications;
- Good understanding of basic foot-candle for specific areas.
- Designing lighting solutions
- Selecting mounting brackets
- Calculating energy savings
- Analyzing electric bills
- Issuing scopes of work
- Support installation team
- Issue purchase requisitions.
- Experience in lighting design, photometric, lighting layout design software.
- Electric bill analyses
- On-site audits and lighting analyses
- IESNA guidelines and lighting design best practices.
- National Electric Code knowledge
- Perform multiple tasks and work within project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s in Environmental or Electrical Engineering and 12+ month of experience.
Starting salary is $48K/year.