Future Energy Solutions (“FES”), an award-winning global Company, is looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to join its rapidly expanding business.
FES has been the recipient of several workplace awards, including South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and the Sun Sentinel’s Top Workplaces.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing lighting Companies in the country in a position that offers room for growth.
This position supports the Finance Department in a variety of administrative tasks. This is an entry-level position.
Essential job functions:
- Maintain filing systems
- Scan and make copies of documents
- Send emails
- Type documents and correspondence
- Data Entry
- Review files and records to answer requests for information
- Other related duties, as assigned
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Teamwork & outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General math skills
- Associate’s Degree
- Previous administrative experience is a plus
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous company benefits