Future Energy Solutions (“FES”), an award-winning global Company, is looking for a select individual to join its rapidly expanding business.
FES has been the recipient of several workplace awards, including South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and the Sun Sentinel’s Top Workplaces.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing lighting Companies in the country.
National Sales Director (NSD)
Channel Specific-Income, Recruitment, Sales Training, Lead generation, Critical Thinking
The purpose of this role is to contribute to profitable sales growth in line with the business strategy of FES US in conjunction with the Executive Management Board.
You will be responsible to recruit, mentor, coach and develop your direct and indirect teams to deliver the business sales growth in such a way as to meet and strive to exceed annually agreed targets and budgets for the business.
Business excellence, customer and employee engagement, first class communication and superior service are key to the culture and success of FES USA. You will be responsible for devising, implementing and continually improving your areas or operational responsibility, as well as working cross-functionally with your peers to achieve these important focus points.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Core Business and Organization Development
- Conduct recruitment of new business Sales Executives by utilizing sources that yield candidates that will align with FES culture and high-performance standards.
- Accomplish FES USA sales training and organization mission; maintaining policy and procedure resources.
- Develops new Sales Executives by conducting orientation to sales process; customize individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; schedule follow-up training sessions with cross-functional depts.
- Execute in-depth field training with Sales Executives across varied markets to move from a co-dependent to a self-reliant remote sales professional; hunting skills; appointment setting skills; presenting and problem-solving.
- Provide a formal field report of each training event outlining key tangibles and intangibles skill sets of the Sales Executive for review and assessment with the NSD.
- Determines further training needs by traveling with Sales Executives; observing sales encounters; analyzing sales pipeline and results; conferring with NSD.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing or enhancing approaches and techniques; provide coaching; conducting remote training sessions; developing outcome improvement.
- Provide high profile leadership and development of capable, highly motivated individuals who work together as a team to realize the greatest levels of success and who achieve the established sales metrics of the business, with a particular emphasis on retention and growth.
- Contribute to and fully support Board and senior management initiatives and role model the company values and ensure that these values are reinforced at every opportunity.
- Ensure customer service and satisfaction levels are continuously measured and improved through the establishment of individual customer SLA/KPI’s and through the achievement of planned customer meetings.
- Carry out personal customer meetings to maintain and develop a close relationship with identified prospect, key customers and ensure sales standards are maintained and consistent to the model proposed.
- Ensure that all customer and prospect records are developed and maintained in accordance with Atria and any other relevant standard system or reporting standard.
- Ensure all identified customer complaints, observations/noncompliance’s are captured and resolved efficiently through management meetings.
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCYperational Efficiency
- Maintain structured and effective management of sales pipeline through the team, using the company Atria, with a clear focus on viable projects yielding acceptable IRR levels and continual improvement.
- Ensure ‘Pre Contract Start-Up’ action and timing plans are prepared and reviewed for all new contracts of Atria and adhere to the stage requirements of Atria.
Employee Satisfaction and Staff Development
- Ensure an annual training plan is developed and maintained based on regular performance and development reviews.
- Ensure all Sales staff are appraised on a regular basis and candidates identified for future development.
- Ensure regular communication takes place with all staff to company standards.
- Ensure all employees are dealt with fairly and equitably in all respects with particular attention to timely and effective performance and activity review and disciplinary or grievance issues, and that satisfaction levels are continually improving.
Continuous Improvement (CI) and Quality
- To support the Company Strategy and strictly adhered to customer segment guidelines.
- Understand and implement all procedures specified within Atria or associated systems, updating their content when process improvements are made.
- Maintain up to date working knowledge of all relevant legislation, best practice etc. relevant to the position.
Essential (Co-operation and multi-skill, self-development, performance improvements)
- Team Work
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Developing Others
- Internal and External Customer Focus
- Developing Relationships
- Delivering results
- Problem Solving
- History specific to Outside Sales Leadership and Development
- Minimum 5 years in Outside Sales Manager position with established named Company
- Shows progression from a field sales position, through to area or regional responsibility
- Demonstrable track record showing scaled and accelerated growth in a B2B market
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Compensation includes competitive base pay + commissions
Extensive in-class training program available
Unlimited earning potential
Medical, vision, dental
Paid vacation and sick time