Future Energy Solutions (“FES”), an award-winning global Company, is looking for a select individual to join its rapidly expanding business.
FES has been the recipient of several workplace awards, including South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and the Sun Sentinel’s Top Workplaces.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing lighting Companies in the country.
National Sales Director (NSD)
Channel Partner Recruitment, Lead Generation & Management, Relationship Building with Channel Partner, Channel Partner documentation
The purpose of this role is to contribute to profitable sales growth in line with the business strategy of FES in conjunction with the Executive Sales Team.
Business excellence, customer and employee engagement, first class communication and superior service are key to the culture and success of FES USA. You will be responsible for devising, implementing and continually improving your areas of operational responsibility, as well as working cross-functionally with your peers to achieve these important goals.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Core Business and Organization Development
- Identify and engage potential Channel Partners across varied industries specifically FES target markets.
- Facilitate active communication and relationships with channel partners with the intent to drive FES sales growth via a robust lead generation strategy.
- Provide a big picture overview of the FES Channel Partner Program and effectively communicating the positive financial benefits of working with FES and the GIP.
- Work with Channel partners to identify and supply viable customer leads from their existing customer and networking base.
- Create Channel partner profiles utilizing FES’s proprietary system in order to input and maintain lead generation progress.
- Oversee the cycle from lead generation via Channel Partner to lead assignment to THE appropriate FES Sales Executive.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with Channel Partners through various methods of engagement; to include audio/video conferencing, potential field visits.
- Provide reporting to the NSD; number of Channel Partners; leads generated; FES Energy Savings Agreement executed; commissions payout
Essential (Co-operation and multi-skill, self-development, performance improvements)
- Rapport building
- Internal and external customer focus
- Developing relationships
- Delivering results
- Effective communication
- Ability to use MS Excel to a proficient standard
- Ability to travel throughout the USA
- History specific to Relationship Building
- Minimum 3 years in Inside/Outside Sales position
- Competitive salary
- Benefits to include healthcare & dental cover
- Paid vacations
FES is a rapidly expanding award winning company (including Inc 5,000 Fastest Growing Company in America) based in Fort Lauderdale, South Florida. With almost 100 employees and approximately 2,000 Customers across 42 States. Established in 2014, is rapidly expanding, and operating with a well-established business model.
The Company provides energy efficient lighting using a “lighting as a service model”. FES provides a turnkey solution that acts as a one-stop shop for Customers with the design, supply, installation and maintenance.