Reporting to the Financial Controller, this key finance team member will be responsible for all aspects of accounts receivable (AR) and collections including generating invoices, the collection of past due accounts receivable amounts, resolving customer disputes, cash application and account reconciliations.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
• Generate, process and mail monthly invoices (>2,000 invoices per month across 3 companies)
• Daily cash applications, processing of ACH, credit card and check payments
• Make collection calls and send statements to customers on a daily basis to ensure that past dues are minimal and cash collections are optimized
• Resolve customer disputes and respond to customer communications in a timely and professional manner
• Work with customer if contracts are transferred to new customers, to ensure smooth transition and minimal payment delays
• Reporting to include tracking of cash receipts, aging analysis and other collections reports
• Other ad hoc projects as required
The key skills and qualities of a AR Specialist:
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply button to find out more.
In recent years, FES has been the grateful recipient of numerous awards for our unique approach to business and eco-friendly lighting solutions. Every award we've received is a testament to our continuous commitment to driving our customers' growth and success.
Top Entrepreneur Awards
Business of the Year
Company Of the Year
Most Innovative Company
Best 100 Companies List
Best Entrepreneurial Company