Develop, implement and drive sustainable and profitable sales growth through securing a range of channel partners in line with the business strategy of FES. You will be responsible for devising, implementing, and continually improving your areas or operational responsibility.
- Strategic Business Development through channel management
- Responsible for developing key channels to market with a particular emphasis on electrical contractors.
- Develop strong relationships with senior key decision makers in these accounts and establishing a network of senior customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate customer needs and business opportunities to the operational team and actively participate in the process of developing practical solutions and devising strategies to best deliver on viable business opportunities.
- Contribute to and fully support Board and senior management initiatives and role model the company values and ensure that these values are reinforced at every opportunity.
- Ensure customer service and satisfaction levels are continuously measured and improved through the establishment of individual customer SLA/KPI’s and through the achievement of planned customer meetings.
- Carry out personal customer meetings to maintain and develop a close relationship with identified prospect and key customers.
- Ensure that all customer and prospect records are developed and maintained in accordance with Company Quality Manuals using our CRM system.
Operational Efficiency and Performance Metrics
- Sign up in one year, a minimum of ten new or existing FES electrical contractors, capable of developing sales of 1,500 fixtures each, therefore 15,000 fixtures and no less than an average of $2.00 revenue per fixture per month.
- Therefore, the first year’s target would be a $5,400,000 in project revenue, and within the second year there should be an ability to exponentially scale from this, seeking 50% CAGR or higher.
- Develop a close relationship with each electrical contractor in-order to beyond Year 1 get the contractor to directly invest in a Sales Executive to sell the FES program.
- As needed, direct selling on behalf of electrical contractor leads, distributing leads and meeting opportunities to the wider FES sales executive team.
- Maintain structured and effective management of sales pipeline through the team, using the company CRM system, with a clear focus on conversion rates and continual improvement.
- Ensure ‘Pre Contract Start Up’ action and timing plans are prepared and reviewed for all new contracts.
- Support and train on-boarded contractors to sell the FES service, operating both remotely and on-site. Provide monthly reporting to both channel partners and FES senior management team on activities.
- Shopping Centre
- Automotive Sales
- Automotive Repair
- Casual Dining
Continuous Improvement (CI) and Quality
- Understand and implement all procedures specified within the Company Quality Procedures and Atria, updating their content when process improvements are made.
- Maintain up to date working knowledge of all relevant legislation, best practice etc. relevant to the position.
- Prepare an annual Budget Plan together with periodic forecast updates.
- Ensure effective review and quotation of individual contract/project costing, margin and pricing in compliance with Company/budgetary targets.
- Ensure effective attention is applied to payment terms, including resolving where necessary customer payment issues.
- To develop and maintain close relationships with other managers as required.
- To attend and contribute to Senior Management Meetings as scheduled.
- To engage in any other activities requested by the Managing Director.
- Fixed based salary of $50,000 to $55,000 per annum depending on the candidates’ skill-sets.
- Quarterly fixed bonuses as a percentage of the fixed based linked to the quarterly targets.