Develop, implement and drive sustainable and profitable sales growth through securing a range of channel partners in line with the business strategy of FES. You will be responsible for devising, implementing, and continually improving your areas or operational responsibility.
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) is responsible for the first point of engagement on outbound and inbound sales efforts, and passing qualified potential leads to Sales Executives (SE’s) for development into opportunities. The SDR will pass those qualified leads to SE’s based on that SE’s geography and sector expertise.
The SDR’s ultimate duty is to drive meetings and conversations, face to face or via Zoom, for SE’s, handling the upfront ‘nurture part of the process’. Ensuring that by the time the sales qualified lead has been passed to an SE they are aware of FES’ unique value proposition and interested in moving into the next stage of the sales process.
The SDR will achieve this through the following activities:
- Respond to 100% of inbound contact or demo requests within minutes
- Reach out to prospects that engage with relevant Bombora content or tools (like Company Surge® Alerts), offering education and assistance
- Qualify or disqualify prospect contacts based on available demographic data plus initial qualifying questions. Book appointments for relevant sales reps.
- Use Bombora’s Company Surge® data to prioritize which accounts to prospect first each week. Additionally, use the data to personalize your outreach.
- Use any of the following online tools (not limited to) to perform outbound prospecting for target accounts and Company Surge® accounts with new and known contacts, via phone, email, social, etc to generate 10-15 meetings per week:
- Communicate with senior to mid-level executives across a wide range of verticals across the commercial and industrial market sectors in North America. Initial/ongoing training and call guides will be provided but will need to exhibit creativity and good judgment in communicating with such executives.
- Be a good steward of data: enter and maintain all required data points in Salesforce.com
- Communicate progress and feedback to sales and marketing leadership.
- Perform a level of basic in-house training for SE’s in respect to handling the sales qualified lead they have been passed over but also potentially in respect to their LinkedIn profiles and other basic software training in order to make the hand-over process efficient and conversion rates as high as possible
- 1 - 2 years of Previous B2B Lead Development / Inside Sales experience
- Prior experience in technology sales a plus
- General computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce CRM, etc
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Possess a mature, professional, CONFIDENT phone personality.
- Must be comfortable working in a professional environment.
- Ability to absorb, retain, and record pertinent client and sales-lead information.
- Competitive salary
- Variable commission structure
- $15 per meeting set
- Once past 20 meetings per month a higher tier of $20/meeting is achieved
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
Driver's License (Required)
United States (Required)
On the road